The First Bite Catering – Gluten & Dairy Free Cooking Class
Are you on an anti- inflammatory diet and finding it difficult to stay on plan? Often the hardest part is planning for those on the go meals or snacks. Stay inspired and learn about some fun recipes to keep you on track! Join Dr. Amanda Placeres, ND of Placeres Integrative Medicine and Chef Anne as they educate and help you with quick breakfast and snack ideas!
In this class, we will prepare:
Crustless Egg cups
5 ingredient Granola Bars
No bake energy bites
Healthy Banana Protein Muffins
High Protein Strawberry Shake
Black Bean dip
Chickpea party mix
- This class will be approximately 2.5-3 hours
- Hands-on classes are limited to 12 students
- You will be standing and working for most of the class
- Please wear comfortable, closed-toe shoes and have long hair tied back
- Please alert us to any allergies (outside of gluten and dairy)
Cancellation policy: Classes are non-refundable. Credits will not be given unless we can fill the slot(s). You may send someone in your place, just please let us know who to expect.