More about Roxbury Bridgewater Garden Club
The RBGC was founded in 1916 as the Roxbury Garden Club with ten members. The club was reorganized as the Roxbury Bridgewater Garden Club in 1921 and became a member of the Federated Garden Clubs of Connecticut, Inc in 1928.
Our purposes are to:
Promote horticultural knowledge
Create and maintain civic beautification projects
Promote education of invasive and native plants
Preserve natural resources
Promote artistic expression with flowers and plant materials